We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, please refer to your Rewards Program Rules for additional information.
- One-time 25,000 bonus FlexPoints will be awarded if you are approved for a new U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card and eligible Net Purchases totaling $2,000 or more are made to your account within four months from account opening. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Rewards are earned based on eligible net purchases. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks; upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your bonus FlexPoints to be credited to your FlexPerks account. You are eligible to receive one-time bonus FlexPoints for each new FlexPerks account type. Existing and previous FlexPerks accounts do not qualify for bonus FlexPoints for a similar account type. One-time bonus FlexPoints do not apply toward account upgrades. Use of the FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card is subject to terms and conditions of the FlexPerks Travel Rewards Cardmember Agreement, which may be amended from time to time. This offer may not be combined with any other bonus offer. Offer is subject to credit approval.
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa cardmembers may earn additional FlexPoints for purchases at merchants that are classified as: airlines, gas stations or grocery stores (each, a "Category"). You may earn one (1) additional FlexPoint for every $1 in Net Purchases in the one Category in any given monthly billing cycle that has the highest total of Net Purchases charged to your Account (the "Highest Category"). U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which Purchases will qualify. Purchases at discount/retail stores that sell groceries may not qualify for the grocery store category.
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa cardmembers may earn one (1) additional FlexPoint for every $1 in Net Purchases during the current month’s billing cycle for any merchant that classifies itself as a Charitable and Social Service Organization. In addition, for any cellular services provider merchant, FlexPerks Travel Rewards cardmembers may earn one (1) additional FlexPoint for every $1 in Net Purchases during each monthly billing cycle. U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which Purchases will qualify.
- U.S. Bank will credit your FlexPerks Travel Rewards Account with one (1) FlexPoint for every $1 in Net Purchases. FlexPoints will be awarded as long as your Account is open and not 5 days or more past due at the close of your billing period. We will not award FlexPoints for Advances, Convenience Checks, Balance Transfers, Interest Charges and Fees, credit insurance charges, or transactions to fund certain prepaid card products. We reserve the right to adjust the number of FlexPoints for Purchases or to stop issuing FlexPoints for Purchases on the Account, upon notice to you. Refer to the FlexPerks Cardmember Agreement for full details.
- Redeeming FlexPoints for your purchase results in a statement credit that offsets your FlexPerks credit card purchases. You will not receive Real-Time Mobile Rewards text messages until you confirm your enrollment and preferences. You will receive a Real-Time Mobile Rewards request text message if your credit card purchase falls within the criteria you have set up in your Real-Time Mobile Rewards preferences. For transactions which include a gratuity, fees or estimated taxes, the statement credit may not equal your final purchase amount. Travel purchases must be made directly with airlines, hotels, car rental companies, taxis, limousines, passenger trains and cruise lines. Minimum purchase amount for lodging is preset at $500.00. Minimum purchase amount for car rental is preset at $250.00. The credit to your Account statement will be processed within three business days and will appear on your next Account billing statement. Participating categories exclude gas stations and restaurants. Available only for transactions with U.S. merchants. U.S. Bank does not control how purchases are processed by merchants or the merchant codes they use; therefore, U.S. Bank cannot guarantee that a specific transaction will qualify. Your account must remain in good standing in order to redeem. Standard data and messaging rates apply. If you purchase airfare from an airline and use Real-Time Mobile Rewards to pay for the airfare, you will not be eligible to receive the $25 Airline Allowance benefit that is available with this Account; the $25 Airline Allowance is only available for travel rewards FlexPoints redemption made through the Rewards Center online or by phone.
- FlexPerks Travel Rewards Cardmembers may receive up to a $25 airline allowance with each redeemed airline award travel ticket. Cardmembers who redeem FlexPoints for award travel may be credited up to $25 on a future statement for Qualified Purchases made using their FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card with the airline carrier providing award travel flight. "Qualified Purchases" are any purchases made with your FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card that post to your account under the airline carrier providing your award travel flight between the dates of your award travel flight. Cardmembers must call Cardmember Services using the phone number printed on the back of their card to request a statement credit within 90 days of a Qualified Purchase. Once the request is approved by Cardmember Services, the Cardmember will receive a statement credit within 4 to 6 weeks for the amount of the qualified purchase, up to $25. U.S. Bank does not have the ability to control how a merchant chooses to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for allowance. You may redeem allowance for Qualified Purchases only if the outstanding balance of your account is below its revolve limit and if your account is open and in good standing under the terms of your Cardmember Agreement. Once you or we close your account for any reason, your allowance may be forfeited.
- Cash back is redeemed in the form of a statement credit or a deposit made to your U.S. Bank Savings, or Checking Account (5,000 FlexPoints minimum redemption). Available Travel Rewards, Gift Certificate Rewards, Merchandise Rewards, Magazines, Statement Credits and any other Program Rewards, and the number of FlexPoints needed to obtain each reward, are available to Cardmembers at the Rewards Center (online or via phone). See Program Rules for full details.
The creditor and issuer of this card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc, and the card is available to United States residents only.