We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, please refer to your Rewards Program Rules for additional information.
- One-time 26,667 bonus FlexPoints will be awarded when you are approved for a new U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card and eligible Net Purchases totaling $2,000 or more are made to your account within four months from account opening. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Redemption value of $400 is based on redeeming FlexPoints for travel categories such as airfare, hotel stays & car rentals. Value may vary depending upon redemption category. Rewards are earned based on eligible net purchases. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks; upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your bonus FlexPoints to be credited to your FlexPerks account. You are eligible to receive one-time bonus FlexPoints for each new FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa account type. Existing and previous FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa accounts do not qualify for bonus FlexPoints for a similar account type. One-time bonus FlexPoints do not apply toward account upgrades. Use of the FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card is subject to terms and conditions of the FlexPerks Travel Rewards Cardmember Agreement, which may be amended from time to time. This offer may not be combined with any other bonus offer. Offer is subject to credit approval.
- Cash back is redeemed in the form of a statement credit or a deposit made to your U.S. Bank Savings, Checking, or Money Market Account based on your designation, or as a U.S. Bank Rewards Card ($20 minimum redemption). Available Travel Rewards, Gift Certificate Rewards, Merchandise Rewards, Magazines and any other Program Rewards, and the number of FlexPoints needed to obtain each reward, are available to Cardmembers at the Rewards Center or by phone at 888-229-8864. U.S. Bank and/or third-party vendors may change or terminate participating merchants; withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any rewards; or increase the number of FlexPoints required for any reward at any time without advance notice, even though such changes may affect the accrual or value of FlexPoints or rewards. For redemptions, information about the current Program Rewards Schedule, inquiries and updates, visit the Rewards Center anytime or call 888-229-8864 between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. (CT) Monday through Friday, and between 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. (CT) Saturday through Sunday.
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa cardmembers may earn additional FlexPoints for purchases at merchants that are classified as: airlines, gas stations or grocery stores (each, a "Category"). You will earn FlexPoints at a rate of two FlexPoints for every $1 in Net Purchases in the one Category in any given monthly billing cycle that has the highest total of Net Purchases charged to your Account (the "Highest Category"). U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which Purchases will qualify.
- FlexPerks Travel Rewards Cardmembers may receive up to a $25 airline allowance with each redeemed airline award travel ticket. Cardmembers who redeem FlexPoints for award travel may be credited up to $25 on a future statement for Qualified Purchases made using their FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card with the airline carrier providing award travel flight. "Qualified Purchases" are any purchases made with your FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card that post to your account under the airline carrier providing your award travel flight between the dates of your award travel flight. Cardmembers must call Cardmember Services at 877.978.7446 to request a statement credit within 90 days of a Qualified Purchase. Once the request is approved by Cardmember Services, the Cardmember will receive a statement credit within 4 to 6 weeks for the amount of the qualified purchase, up to $25. U.S. Bank does not have the ability to control how a merchant chooses to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for allowance. You may redeem allowance for Qualified Purchases only if the outstanding balance of your account is below its revolve limit and if your account is open and in good standing under the terms of your Cardmember Agreement. Once you or we close your account for any reason, your allowance may be forfeited.
- U.S. Bank will credit your FlexPerks Travel Rewards Account with FlexPoints as follows. Yearly Award Level: Earn one FlexPoint for every $1. FlexPoints will be awarded as long as your Account is open and not 5 days or more past due at the close of your billing period. We will not award FlexPoints for Advances, Convenience Checks, Balance Transfers, Interest Charges and Fees, credit insurance charges, or transactions to fund certain prepaid card products. We reserve the right to adjust the number of FlexPoints for Purchases or to stop issuing FlexPoints for Purchases on the Account, upon notice to you. FlexPoints will expire at the end of the calendar quarter, at 11 p.m. Central Time, that is five (5) years from the date on which they were earned. FlexPoints are redeemed or expire on a first-in, first-out basis, so FlexPoints you earned first are used or expire before FlexPoints you earned later. Refer to the FlexPerks Cardmember Agreement for full details.
- FlexPerks Travel Rewards Cardmembers will earn FlexPoints at a rate of two (2) FlexPoints for every $1 in eligible Net Purchases during the current month’s billing cycle for any merchant location that classifies itself as a Charitable and Social Service Organization. In addition, for any cellular services provider merchant, U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Cardmembers will be awarded FlexPoints at the rate of two (2) FlexPoints for every $1 in eligible Net Purchases during each billing cycle. U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases will qualify.
The creditor and issuer of this card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc, and the card is available to United States residents only.