We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, please refer to your Rewards Program Rules for additional information.
- One-time 20,000 bonus FlexPoints will be awarded when you are approved for a new FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature card and Net Purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) totaling $2,000 or more post to your account within four months from account opening. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your bonus FlexPoints to be credited to your FlexPerks account. You are eligible to receive one-time bonus FlexPoints for each new FlexPerks Travel Rewards account type. Existing and previous FlexPerks Travel Rewards accounts do not qualify for bonus FlexPoints for a similar account type. One-time bonus FlexPoints do not apply toward account upgrades. Use of the FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Card is subject to terms and conditions of the FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Cardmember Agreement, which may be amended from time to time.
Available Travel Rewards, Gift Certificate Rewards, Merchandise Rewards, Magazines and any other Program Rewards, and the number of FlexPoints needed to obtain each reward, are available to Cardmembers at the Rewards Center or by phone at 888-229-8864. U.S. Bank and/or third-party vendors may change or terminate participating merchants; withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any rewards; or increase the number of FlexPoints required for any reward at any time without advance notice, even though such changes may affect the accrual or value of FlexPoints or rewards. For redemptions, information about the current Program Rewards Schedule, inquiries and updates, visit the Rewards Center anytime or call 888-229-8864 between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. (CT) Monday through Friday, and between 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. (CT) Saturday through Sunday.
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa cardmembers may earn additional FlexPoints for purchases at merchants that are classified as: airlines, gas stations or grocery stores (each, a "Category"). You will earn FlexPoints at a rate of two FlexPoints for every $1 in Net Purchases in the one Category in any given monthly billing cycle that has the highest total of Net Purchases charged to your Account (the "Highest Category"). In addition, for any cellular services provider merchant, U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa cardmembers will be awarded FlexPoints at the rate of two FlexPoints for every $1 in Net Purchases during each billing cycle. U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which Purchases will qualify. The U.S Bank FlexPerks Select Rewards Visa card is not eligible to earn double points on highest spend categories and at cell phone service providers.
- FlexPerks Travel Rewards Cardmembers may receive up to a $25 airline allowance with each redeemed airline award travel ticket. Cardmembers who redeem FlexPoints for award travel may be credited up to $25 on a future statement for Qualified Purchases made using their FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card with the airline carrier providing award travel flight. "Qualified Purchases" are any purchases made with your FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card that post to your account under the airline carrier providing your award travel flight between the dates of your award travel flight. Cardmembers must call Cardmember Services at 877.978.7446 to request a statement credit within 90 days of a Qualified Purchase. Once the request is approved by Cardmember Services, the Cardmember will receive a statement credit within 4 to 6 weeks for the amount of the qualified purchase, up to $25. U.S. Bank does not have the ability to control how a merchant chooses to classify their business and therefore reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for allowance. You may redeem allowance for Qualified Purchases only if the outstanding balance of your account is below its revolve limit and if your account is open and in good standing under the terms of your Cardmember Agreement. Once you or we close your account for any reason, your allowance may be forfeited.
- U.S. Bank will credit your FlexPerks Travel Rewards Account with FlexPoints as follows. Yearly Award Level: For Net Purchases less than or equal to $120,000, earn one FlexPoint for every $1. If during the calendar year, Net Purchases exceed $120,000, all FlexPoints for the remainder of the calendar year are earned at a rate of one FlexPoint for every $2. Exemption: FlexPerks AutoPay Cardmembers who select the full payment option on the first available payment date after their statement date. FlexPoints will be awarded as long as your Account is open and not 5 days or more past due at the close of your billing period. We will not award FlexPoints for Advances, Convenience Checks, Balance Transfers, Interest Charges and Fees, credit insurance charges, or transactions to fund certain prepaid card products. We reserve the right to adjust the number of FlexPoints for Purchases or to stop issuing FlexPoints for Purchases on the Account, upon notice to you. FlexPoints will expire at the end of the calendar quarter, at 11 p.m. Central Time, that is five (5) years from the date on which they were earned. FlexPoints are redeemed or expire on a first-in, first-out basis, so FlexPoints you earned first are used or expire before FlexPoints you earned later. Refer to the FlexPerks Cardmember Agreement for full details.
FlexPerks Travel Rewards Cardmembers will earn FlexPoints at a rate of three FlexPoints per every $1 in eligible purchases during each billing cycle for any merchant location that classifies itself as a Charitable and Social Service Organization. U.S Bank does not have the ability to control how a merchant chooses to classify their business and therefore reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for additional FlexPoints. Bonus FlexPoints will be awarded within 60 days of donation.
- You must be a member of the airline’s frequent flyer program.
The creditor and issuer of this card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc, and the card is available to United States residents only.